My lesson plans are ready for tomorrow. I feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. Spring Break is here. I have friends who are going off to England, Florida, and other warm places. Me? I'm heading north to my parents' house while they travel to south to visit my sister. I'm so looking forward to this time. I love my family, but sometimes it's nice to have some alone time. So what will I do?
- Sleep in
- Stay in my pajamas all day if I want to
- Write some more
- and more
- Take long walks ( I love Cuyahoga Valley National Park)
- Raid my mom's fridge (which is a Slice of Life in and of itself)
- Hang out with my cousins
- Visit aunts and uncles (hoping Uncle Jack wants to go out for spaghetti)
- Breathe deeply over and over again
- Relish the peace and quiet
I don't need to go anywhere fancy. I am a simple girl and I'm going to enjoy my very simple vacation.