Oh, I know how she feels. My brain is full with...
- lesson plans, lesson plans, lesson plans
- thinking about who needs what in my class
- thinking about what I need to cover before OAA comes around next month
- reading for my doctoral class (talk about challenging reads)
- trying to balance my school work with being a wife, mother, and daughter...am I doing a good enough job?
I'm tapped out tonight. I know this feeling won't last. I'll wake up tomorrow, refreshed and ready to face the week. But for tonight, I am with Dana. I'm tired.
Tomorrow, we'll talk about what to do when faced with this challenge of not knowing what to write about. One of the things I love about SOL is that all of the writers in my room, including me, are on equal footing. I am not the expert here. I, too, get into ruts and need some encouragement.
Any suggestions for what you do when you are in a rut that I can share with my 4th graders tomorrow? Any and all ideas are welcome!!
If you'd like to read Dana's post and send her some writerly love, you can view it at Getting Tired for Slice of Life
Thanks to Ruth and Stacey for hosting the Slice of Life Challenge.