Blogging on I71 South
Heading back home after dropping my niece off with my sister, I open my iPad. What to write about? I'm tapped out. It's dark. The red tail lights ahead of us could so easily lull me to sleep. So my husband chips in with ideas which sparked some of my own:
- Goop (Today's science experiment was as exciting if not more so than yesterday's.)
- Cleaning Goop up which is all over the classroom (Yikes!)
- Boys pretending Goop is snot coming out of their noses (That was kind of funny and kind of gross.)
- One of my quietest girls pretending Goop is vomit projecting out of her mouth (It was totally out of character, which made it pretty funny.)
- Forgetting my lunch and succumbing to the red velvet cookies at the register at Panera (It was very good by the way.)
- Buying Wonder on my Kindle because I left my book at home (It WAS an emergency.)
- Explaining to my husband why I NEEDED to start reading Wonder today (You all get it, don't you?)
- Introducing my students to Auggie (I know they are going to fall in love with Wonder.)
- Cleaning up cat poop off the floor (It's not really that interesting and is just more grossness.)
- Traffic, traffic, and more traffic (Really, the new Cabela's is that popular?)
- Irritable Sister Syndrome (I probably shouldn't air dirty family laundry on my blog.)
I'm not sure any of these is worthy of it's own post, but put together, it pretty well sums up my day.
Tomorrow is Saturday; lots of possibilities await me.
Thanks to Ruth and Stacey for hosting The Slice of Life Challenge.