One More Wakeup SOLC 2013 #20 of 31
Don't get me wrong...I love my job. I love my kids. I love my colleagues. Working day in and day out with these wonderful people energizes me and keeps me going. At the same time, it can be exhausting. So, now it's time to slow down and take a breath. I am SO looking forward to having 10 whole days of not waking up to the alarm clock and setting my own schedule.
So, what exciting things am I going to do, you may be asking yourself. Well...
- I am going to read, read and read some more. I have lots of reading material on my Kindle, my bedside table, and on the bookshelf. Let's see...I've got
- I am going out to breakfast and lunch with friends. (I love to go out to eat).
- I am going to get caught up on blog reading.
- I am going to have to do some homework, which involves reading some heavy duty stuff. (Oh yeah, I should probably write a paper or two so I don't have a total freaking out in April).
- I am going to visit my parents and later host my family for Easter dinner.
- I am going to clean my house. Cleaning is not my favorite thing to do, but it's not so bad when I have time to do it and then I can relax and enjoy all the books mentioned above.
- I am going to try some new recipes. (One of my students wrote a SOL about his mom's famous chocolate chip cookies. We have a special recipe too, so Johnathan and I traded recipes.) There may even be a biscotti baking day next week. :)
- I am going to cook wholesome, healthy dinners that do not come out of a bag or box.
- I am going to exercise...go for walks or bike rides each day.
- I am going to slow down, relax, and savor this gift of time.
So, it's not really all that exciting. But the beauty of it all is that none of it HAS to be done (except for my homework for Dr. Bloome...don't want to get in trouble). I can choose how to spend my time and who I spend it with. I can enjoy!
Thanks to Ruth and Stacey for hosting The Slice of Life Challenge.
You are very ambitious! I hope that your break will be refreshing and relaxing. I have eight more days until my spring break!ReplyDelete
This blog is written only due to one more wakeup. Here all the written data is not providing us knowledge which means that is not good for https://australianwritings.net/discounts/ purpose. I hope you can imagine the results of all those things what i want to tell you.ReplyDelete
lebron 16 shoesReplyDelete
nike sneakers for women