- Children Want to Write edited by Thomas Newkirk and Penny Kittle
- Crafting Digital Writing by Troy Hicks
- Home is Where the Books Are by Meghan Rose and Ruth Shagoury
- Join the Club by Katie Doherty Czerwinski
- The Joy of Planning by Franki Sibberson (a reread for me)
- Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana.
- Putting the Practices into Action by Susan O'Connell and John SanGiovanni (Math)
- Visible Learning for Teachers by John Hattie
- What Readers Really Do by Dorothy Barnhouse and Vicki Vinton
I'm looking forward to delving into all of these books. Hopefully, I won't procrastinate and run out of time to do all the reading I want to do.
Happy Summer Reading!