#CyberPD A Day Late
Those of you who know me, know that I am always behind the eight ball. I have grand ideas and plans, and I carry them out, but invariably, I'm late. Hence, here we go again, one more time. Cathy Mere, Jill Fisch, and Laura Komos are hosting #cyberPD again this summer and they asked for pictures of our professional TBR lists to be posted yesterday. I couldn't get to it yesterday, but here it is today. (And yes, this picture was taken on my bed, that is still unmade at noon. When I procrastinate, I procrastinate throughout my whole life!)
- Children Want to Write edited by Thomas Newkirk and Penny Kittle
- Crafting Digital Writing by Troy Hicks
- Home is Where the Books Are by Meghan Rose and Ruth Shagoury
- Join the Club by Katie Doherty Czerwinski
- The Joy of Planning by Franki Sibberson (a reread for me)
- Make Just One Change: Teach Students to Ask Their Own Questions by Dan Rothstein and Luz Santana.
- Putting the Practices into Action by Susan O'Connell and John SanGiovanni (Math)
- Visible Learning for Teachers by John Hattie
- What Readers Really Do by Dorothy Barnhouse and Vicki Vinton
I'm looking forward to delving into all of these books. Hopefully, I won't procrastinate and run out of time to do all the reading I want to do.
Happy Summer Reading!